National Pro-Life Chalk Day 2017
What activity requires almost no money and minimal time commitment yet saves lives and impacts a whole school campus? SIDEWALK CHALKING!
With a handful of chalk and an arsenal of pro-life slogans, you can leave a lasting impression on hundreds or even thousands of people.
Join lots of other pro-life students on Thursday, March 2, 2017 for National Pro-Life Chalk Day! Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Pick up sidewalk chalk (Walmart, drug stores, Hobby Lobby)
Step 2: Collect your pro-life friends (this is optional, but helpful)
Step 3: Find a heavily trafficked public area
Step 4: Chalk short pro-life messages in large letters everywhere
This year’s theme is #DefundPP.
Example Messages You Can Use:
- We Don’t Need Planned Parenthood #DefundPP
- No Taxpayer $$ for Abortion #DefundPP
- Planned Parenthood Betrays Women
- For every adoption referral, #Planned Parenthood does 174 abortions #defundPP
- Over 94% of Planned Parenthood’s services to pregnant women are abortion #defundPP
- Abortion Hurts Women
- Women Need Love Not Abortion
- Restore Preborn Rights
- Human Rights for All: Born & Preborn
- Heartbeat Begins Beating at 21 Days
- Social Justice Begins in the Womb
- Adoption Not Abortion
- Love them both
- Abortion = Preborn Genocide
- True Feminists are Pro-Life
- Peace Begins in the Womb
- Planned Parenthood Protects Rapists
- Pro-choice = No-choice
- End the War on Preborn Children
- Women Regret Abortion
- Equal Rights for Preborn People
Draw 3,000 baby feet or hearts and chalk “Abortion Stops 3,000 Hearts Every Day.
- Don’t get discouraged if your “artwork” is scuffed or washed off by haters – that means they saw it
- Place messages at different angles and perspectives so foot traffic from every direction will catch a glimpse
- Keep the messages short and succinct; you only have a brief moment to get your point across – make it count
- Use bright or pastel colors like pink, blue, white and yellow
If your pro-life messages are vandalized or your group experiences trouble with administration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with a detailed description and pictures (if available).